Christmas Card Competition announced! Win £100 Argos Voucher #KarePLusXmas
Saturday, November 14th, 2015 | Competition Time!
Christmas is coming and Kare Plus needs your Help!
We are all starting to feel a bit 'Christmassy' here at Kare Plus and are very excited to announce our new competition!
We are searching for a new Christmas card design to give out to all our clients, carers and families this year: Who better to help us.......your little ones!
If you have a child or relative under the age of 12, they can enter our competition to win:
- 1st Prize: A £100 Argos Voucher
- 2nd Prize: A £40 Argos Voucher
and ofcourse the chance to show off their artistic talents by having their design published for many to see!
The themes for this year are: THOUGHTFULNESS | KINDNESS | CARING
The winning card will clearly take the themes suggested above into deep consideration and will be judged accordingly.
The Closing date for the competition is Monday 23rd November 2015.
The winning design will be published on to this year's Christmas cards to be handed out to our many 1000's of customers and workforces who are based all over the UK!
Supply your entry as a photo (PDF, JPEG, PNG) or a copy of the design with the Childs name, age & the hash tag: #KarePlusXmas by clicking on the following social media sites:
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture in our 2015 Christmas card collection. It is our decision whether to use any artwork and we may select more than one entry. We will accept entries from any children, including those of Kare Plus staff, Clients and families.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any designs emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus Social media.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a framed print of the card and a £100 1st prize or a £40 gift voucher for 1 person as a runner up prize. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per child.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Entries to the competition will be accepted from entrants under the age of 12. The winner will require written permission of their parents or guardian to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity.
7. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
8. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team as the best entry for a Kare Plus Christmas card.
9. The winner will be contacted via the social media or email account used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our website, in Kare Plus digital marketing and on the cards when printed.
10. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The competition will run until 5.00pm on 23rd November 2015.
12. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
13. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing Team, 8 Tettenhall Road, Wolverhampton, WV1 4SA