COMPETITION: Design the Kare Plus Mascot!
Friday, March 3rd, 2017 | Competition Time!
With over 25 years under our belts, we have decided that, for once and for all, Kare Plus needs its very own mascot! An icon that stands for all our values, represents who we are and is immediately recognisable as ‘Kare Plus’.
We could have gone to our designers to sketch some designs, but with our mascot representing our loyal staff, customers, clients and followers, we want you to design our mascot in your own unique styles!
This could be a stick man design, creative sketch, painting or even a picture of your dressed up – as long as it represents nursing, healthcare and Kare Plus.
The mascot will be used on our advertising, social media, website, YouTube and all other forms of media where you see Kare Plus – so the chosen winner’s design will have some fantastic national coverage in the years to come.
Alongside having your design used as the face of Kare Plus, you will also win a chocolate hamper – just in time for Easter!
With chocolate high on everyone’s agenda during April, we will also be giving 3 runners up Cadbury chocolate eggs too.
HOW TO ENTER
You can enter by simply submitting your design on our Facebook page, posting it on Twitter with the hashtag #KPmascot and tagging @KarePlus, or by email [email protected]
Anybody can enter at any age and the competition comes to an end on Monday 3rd April, and four carefully selected finalists will then be entered into a public social media vote, with the winner announced on Wednesday 12th April.
Terms and Conditions
- The winning design shall become the property of Kare Plus, and the designer will have no claim to the design or the right to any royalties
- The four finalists shall be chosen by Kare Plus judging panel
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Competition is open to UK residents only.
- Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address.
- The winner will be contacted via their social media used to enter.
- The winner's name will be displayed on our website and all marketing
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition will run until 12.00pm on Monday 3rd April 2017
- Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
- Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing Team, Plaza One, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4NT
- The winner must provide a picture with the hamper once received.
- We acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. Kare Plus takes full responsibility for the promotion of the competition.
- As required, winning design will be professionally altered