Here at Kare Plus we provide care that is truly exceptional. We want to support you to live your life independently in the safety and comfort of your own home.
With Live-in care, you gain the comfort of knowing that the support you want is on hand when you need it most.
At Kare Plus we believe that true quality goes beyond meeting your requirements; fundamentally it is about supporting your personal goals, aspirations and desires.
This is your life so it’s imperative that the care and support you receive must always meet your expectations and that you are supported to make your own choices about how we can help you.
In short, we design the service with you, to make sure it accurately reflects your wishes.
Why Live-in care might be a good option for you:
Live-in care is a very popular form of support, with over 20,000 UK residents receiving live-in care. If you do not want to go into a care facility, then live-in care can be provided so that you don't have to. The only thing you need is a spare bedroom in your property.
Our Live-in care services offer:
- Support with maintaining independence, enabling you to remain living at home and within your own community.
- A highly realistic and affordable alternative to the high costs of residential living and the trauma of leaving your home environment.
- A complete tailored solution supporting you as an individual.
- You can remain in your own home for as long as you want to.
- You can make choices about how all of your care is delivered.
- You eat and drink what you want, when you want, with who you want.
- You continue to be surrounded by your own belongings, in a place that you are completely familiar with.
A Kare Plus Live-in care package gives you:
- Support 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
- We take care of all of the administration of PAYE, national Insurance, Holiday Pay and Sick Pay where necessary.
- Care workers who have been vetted, trained and are managed to the highest standards.
- A dedicated care management team.
- Continuity of care workers.
How it works:
1) Get in touch with us
2) A member of our team will meet with you, your representative, family or advocates at your home.
3) We plan your needs, requirements, aspirations and goals as well as confirming what live-in care option is best for you.
4) Our management team will discuss your preferences and identify one of more of our fully trained live-in carers who will best meet your requirements.
5) Wherever possible we will arrange for you to meet with your carer(s) before your care starts.
6) Your care starts and we will work with you in the first weeks and months to make sure you are satisfied with the service.
If you would like any further information about our Live-in Care Services, please reach out to us today