View the latest care jobs here
Bournemouth / Christchurch / Poole
Job Ref: M9W5OEYW841Q
£20.00 - £28.00
Start Date: 2017-07-04
Benefit: Excellent rates of pay, work to suit your lifestyle + more!
Kare Plus Bournemouth is recruiting Registered General Nurses!
Are you an experienced RGN looking to work the hours you want whilst receiving excellent rates of pay?
Are you tired of the regimented grind of set shifts and restricted working hours?
If the answer is yes, then Kare Plus Bournemouth is offering you the perfect opportunity!
Shifts will vary from Earlies, Lates, Long days, and Nights.
You must have:
• Valid NMC Pin number
• At least 6 months recent UK clinical experience as a Registered General Nurse
• Able to provide 2 references at least one from your current/previous employer
About the job:
As a nurse within Kare Plus, what will your role will be?
It will be varied, but the main focus will be on delivering hands-on person centred care to our client’s residents and will include:
• Acting as a named nurse
• Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
• Assessing care needs
• Putting together care plans and reviewing them as and when necessary
• Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
• Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As a member of the Kare Plus team you will receive:
• 24/7 support – including monthly supervisions and support for revalidation
• Excellent rates of pay
• Chance to maximise income
• Loyalty and Referral bonus
• Free ongoing training and development
So without hesitation please contact our recruitment team on 01202 835 858 or email your CV and contact details to [email protected]