Kare Plus is one of the largest healthcare organizations in the UK and we are looking for a Registered General Nurse to work in a nursing home in Canvey Island on a temporary to permanent contract.
To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
- A minimum 6 months UK experience in the last 2 years
- Newly qualified nurses must have completed and passed their 6 month preceptorship
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments
- Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations
- Respects people's equality, diversity and rights
- Must be confident and competent in writing and reviewing of care plans
In return we offer the lucky candidate:
- 24/7 support
- High rates of pay
- Weekly pay
- Work in your local area
- Striving to fulfil your work needs
- On-going training and developments
- Career opportunities
- Part of a friendly working team
Kare Plus takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!!
Our registration process is simple and quick! So do not prolong your application any longer, register your interest with our team today on 01268 560 246 or email us at [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon!