Win Horse of the Year Show tickets
Thursday, September 22nd, 2016 | Competition Time!
Kare Plus is proudly sponsoring "The World’s Most Famous Horse Show", HOYS for the fifth year running, and we are giving you the opportunity to get your hands on some tickets!
Held at Birmingham’s NEC, we have one pair of Premium Ringside tickets to give away for Wednesday 5th October over on our social media pages.
All you have to do to enter is share an awesome picture of your horse, alongside a like, retweet or share, on either our Facebook or Twitter post before 9am on Friday 30th September. It really is that simple!
Entry Deadline: 9am, Friday 30th September
Terms and Conditions
- Entries close as 9am on Friday 30th September
- Entries are only accepted if all like, share and comment instructions are completed
- Only one entry per person
- The prize is for the entrant plus one friend or relative of their choice
- No travel or expenses shall be paid by Kare Plus
- Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
- Competition is open to UK residents only
- Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address
- Winner's postal address must be received by 4pm on Friday 30th September, otherwise prize may be awarded to another entrant to try and ensure tickets are posted on Friday and arrive with the entrant on time
- The winner will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team
- The winner will be contacted via the social network they entered on
- The winner's name will be displayed on all Kare Plus marketing - including, but not limited to, the Kare Plus website and social media channels
- The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
- Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing Team, The Plaza, Telford, TF3 4NT
- The winner's photo entry will be used in all winner announcements
- We acknowledge that the promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook. Kare Plus takes full responsibility for the promotion of the competition.