Five reasons to work as a Kare Plus Nurse
Monday, December 7th, 2015 | Nursing
Nursing can be a very rewarding career, but with so many recruitment paths, it can sometimes be hard to find the best route for you. But here at Kare Plus, the UK’s fastest growing nursing and care franchise, we offer many benefits so you know a Kare Plus career is right for you.
1) We look after you – We understand your PIN is your career. We have a safeguarding team dedicated to making sure you are as well prepared and protected as you can be.
2) Training – Personal development training is provided free of charge here at Kare Plus. We take care of the financial burdens of your training to make your life a little less stressful.
3) Flexible hours – Want part time work? Want full time work? Days? Nights? That’s fine. We have contracts with care providers all over the UK that are continually after staff for a variety of prebooked and, if you would like them, additional adhoc shifts.
4) Earn over £3000 a month – As said above, if you want the work, we have the hours. As a result, our pay rates of £17-£30 can earn you over £3000 a month*.
5) Referral schemes – We offer £250+ for every successful referral you make, split evenly between you and your referral refer.
Sound good? If you have six months or more UK experience and an NMC PIN, get in touch with your local branch today to get your Kare Plus career moving.
Don't just take our word for it though, read what Kare Plus RGN, Precious Howell has to say about working for us.
*Depending on qualifications and job role.