Health Care assistants
If you have the flexibility to work short or long day shifts, nights or weekends or a combination of these. You can vary your rota during term time to accommodate a child’s school and holiday that fit your off-duty rota, it’s your choice. We offer care to clients in a variety of environments including hospitals, care homes, nursing homes and supported living.
We can offer you:
- Salary from £9.00 to £15.00 per hour, paid weekly including holiday pay
- Free uniform & training through credits earned as you work
- Criminal record check (DBS) cost refunded after initial period
- On line area and smartphone app to manage your availability, bookings and payslips
- 24-hour support contact centre, open 365 days a year
We take pride in the quality of our care, so we’re looking for experienced care assistants and support workers with a genuine, caring approach as well as the skills to deliver person-centred care.In order to be considered for this job you will need the following:
- Right to live and work in the UK
- At least 3 months’ previous experience working in a care environment in the UK within the last 2 years
- Referee contact details for your current place of work, including a manager who can comment on your clinical ability, and for all employments in the past 18 months or your 3 most recent jobs.
Kare Plus was established in 1989 and today is recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing healthcare providers. We have several flexible vacancies for experienced Healthcare Assistants (HCA) and Mental Health Support Workers working full or part time hours in the local area through our Oxford branch. If you take pride in giving the best possible care that enhances the wellbeing and quality of life of every individual you care for, we can offer *Healthcare Assistant HCA and mental health support workers Jobs in Oxfordshire – Flexible Hours*
If you cannot apply online, please call us on 01865 922 449. Kare Plus Oxford is committed to promoting equal opportunities and nothing in this job advert is intended to discriminate against anyone in any way.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: £9.00 to £15.00 /hour