Kare Plus - Kingston is recruiting a highly skilled Domiciliary Care Manager preferably with a strong care background in Domiciliary Care sector to join their team based in Teddington, London.
Kare Plus Kingston is a successful Health Care provider supporting elderly and other vulnerable people in the Clients Own Home and in other Residential facilities.
The ideal requirements of the right Domiciliary Care Manager:
- Must have strong and proven Registered Care Manager experience within Domiciliary care setting with evidence of delivering ‘Good’ or ‘Outstanding’ with CQC.
- Should have experience in working with dementia and old age individuals.
- Need to hold at least an NVQ/QCF Level 4 in Health and Social Care or Leadership and Management, RMA
- Must be having a valid UK Driving Licence with own Car.
- Should be residing around Kingston / Richmond / Wimbledon.
- Must be a computer literate with the use of Care apps.
The responsibilities for the Domiciliary Care Manager will include but not be limited to:
- Must administer and manage business controls, while following the business model and to ensure a smooth operation of service delivery on a daily basis
- Taking on board new clients
- Providing excellent leadership, direction, and support to care staff to ensure the needs of the clients are met in the best way possible
- Regularly monitoring paperwork and systems to ensure the agency is compliant as per CQC regulations
- Representing the company during audits and CQC inspections
- Producing care plans for clients
- Carrying out assessments of the clients
- Ensuring a good relationship is maintained with stakeholders and regulatory bodies
- Recruiting appropriate staff to join the workforce and arranging training for new staff
- The implementation and promotion of the company’s policies and procedures
- Coordination of Carers and Clients on our Kare plus systems
What Kare Plus Kingston will Offer
- Pay Packet of £32,000 to 40,000 per annum depending on experience
- 28 days Holidays including Bank Holidays per year.
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Company Pension scheme
- Staff Recognition Scheme
- Occupational Health Scheme
- Strong support from Management.
Kare Plus Mission
“To deliver outstanding nursing, care and support to our local communities”