What is Live-in Care?
With Live-in Care, you gain the comfort of knowing that the support you need is on hand when you need it most.
At Kare Plus Newark, we believe that true quality goes beyond meeting your requirements; fundamentally it is about supporting your personal goals, aspirations and desires.
This is your life so it’s imperative that the care and support you receive must always meet your expectations and that you are supported to make your own choices about how we can help you.
In short, we design the service with you, to make sure it accurately reflects your wishes. We can adapt your core services at any time if your needs or requirements change. With Live-in Care, you gain the comfort of knowing that the support you want is on hand when you need it most.
Experience a better alternative
If you do not want to go into a care facility, then Live-in Care can be provided so that you don’t have to – the only thing you need is a spare bedroom in your property.
How Live-in Care can help you:
- Maintain independence and remain living at home within your own community
- Avoid the high costs of residential living by providing a realistic and affordable alternative whilst remaining at home
- Get individual support with a solution completely tailored to you
- Remain in your own home for as long as you want to
- Make your own choices about how all of your care is delivered
- You eat and drink what you want, when you want, with who you want
How does it work?
At Kare Plus Newark we employ our own care workers and manage all of the employer requirements so you or your representatives don’t have to. Our team is contactable 24 hours a day should this be required either by you or your live-in care worker.
With a Kare Plus Live-in Care package you will have;
- Support 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- We take care of all of the administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Holiday pay & sick pay where necessary
- Care who have been vetted, trained and are managed to the highest standards
- A dedicated care management team
- Continuity of care workers
What happens next?
If you are considering a Kare Plus Live-in Care package, these are the steps our team will take you through.
1. A Kare Plus representative will contact you and will arrange to meet withyou, your representatives, family or advocates, at home.
This will facilitate the opportunity to discuss your requirements, aspirations and goals aswell as to confirm what Live-in Care option is best for you.
2. A member of our care team, together with you and your representatives,or appointed others will develop a comprehensive, adaptable care and support plan.
This will contain details of your requirements, choices and preferences along with specificcare and support requirements as identified by yourself or your appointed representatives.A copy of this will be kept within your home for the care worker.
3. Our management team will discuss your preferences and identify one or more of our fully trained live-in care workers who will best meet yourrequirements and fit into your lifestyle.
Wherever possible we will arrange for you and your representatives to speak with yourcare worker, prior to the commencement of the service.
4. Initially we will visit you and your care worker weekly. This is an opportunityfor you and Kare Plus to discuss how the Live-in Care service is working for you and make any amendments to your care and support plan.
After the settling in period we will agree a time frame, or if your circumstances or needschange earlier, for your Live-in Care.