| | | Contact us | Branches | |

Search Website

What type of wig should I look for? First time buying one.

Home Forums Compliance What type of wig should I look for? First time buying one.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    customer_20551
    Participant

I’m very frustrated with my hair atm. It never seems to grow past a certain point so I cut it cause if when I had it cut short before it was less work and it was staying the same length anysay so why not. Its short now and I’m just over it lol So anyway I’m gonna buy a wig. I have no idea what to get. I know I want bangs and human hair but other then that idk what to look for. I dont want to use glue so what kind of wigs dont require glue? And (sorry if this is a dumb question) what keeps it in place? Are there comb things inside? I going to the beauty supply store to get it in person. I’m sure I can ask them but I’d rather not seem to clueless.

customer_20568
    Participant

Hey! It all depends on a huge number of factors: from the shape of your head to your personal preferences regarding the length of the wig, its color, and so on.
    I can advise you to pay attention to this blonde wig
    Firstly, the quality of this wig is just perfect, secondly, the blonde color suits everyone and will look great on you!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Learn more about Covid 19 here