| | | Contact us | Branches | |

Search Website

Is it healthy to work from home?

Home Forums Compliance Is it healthy to work from home?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    customer_19668
    Participant

I’m worried that once I start working from home I’ll have zero activities and gain weight. What’s your experience?

customer_19701
    Participant

Well, that’s true, you’ll have fewer activities, but you’ll be able to go to the gym in your free time.

customer_19841
    Participant

As a person who works from home, I can tell you that it’s easy to gain weight if you’re sitting in front of the screen 24/7. I’m lucky because I trade foreign currency, and all I need is a few hours on this one, and I’m done. That’s pretty convenient, and I have a lot of time to do whatever I want.

Zurosoc
    Participant

Sitting at home can present a great threat to your mental health. Make sure you’re doing everything you can to avoid stress.

Berdesca
    Participant

As the person above me said, there are some health risks tied to working from home that stem from the added stress. You should take care of yourself and research where to buy cbd oil to always have access to CBD products in case you feel depressed. These natural pills will easily get you back up on your feet and give you the strength you need to keep functioning.

customer_20010
    Participant

As for me, I think that it could be healthy

customer_20278
    Participant

I have been working at home for about two years now, I really like it!

customer_20321
    Participant

Have you thought about using CBD products in your diet? I think this will have a beneficial effect on your body, so you definitely need to learn more about it. Alternatively, you can simply use CBD in your diet and this page https://joyorganics.com/pages/state-college-pa can help you with that. I think this is a great way to improve your health.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Learn more about Covid 19 here