| | | Contact us | Branches | |

Search Website

increase savings

Home Forums Finance increase savings

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    customer_19270
    Participant

We need a hint from experienced investors on how to save, and ideally increase savings, with minimal risk. I tend to bitcoin, but my relatives dissuade me and tell me to take physical gold. What would you do?

customer_19274
    Participant

I think it’s worth, if not to trade, then at least to understand a little how they function. There is nothing difficult about not selling at the current price. And it won’t take much time to automate this process. But this is the way to improve your financial literacy, which is very, very important in our time. First you need to decide on the exchange on which you will trade. Most novice traders are wondering how to buy bitcoin without commissions, but it should be safe, because even a small mistake when buying cryptocurrency can lead to a loss of capital. Simple instructions from the crypto currency academy will help to avoid this. Following them will protect you from scammers and other possible problems. A beginner can make many mistakes when buying bitcoins, each of which can lead to a loss of capital.

customer_19668
    Participant

The only normal way to increase savings is to put money in the bank at interest.

customer_20585
    Participant

It seems to me that your relatives are offering you an outdated option for making money. If you don’t know what to choose, then try another option. After all, today you can start making money on almost everything when it comes to the Internet. I would recommend the site https://www.fxcess.com/platforms/mirrortrader/ , where I managed to find the best forex broker today that I can trust.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Learn more about Covid 19 here