| | | Contact us | Branches | |

Search Website

I want to install an elevator on a Toyota Tundra

Home Forums Marketing I want to install an elevator on a Toyota Tundra

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    customer_19270
    Participant

I want to install an elevator on a Toyota Tundra. Tell me: which kit is better, by how many inches and what manufacturer? At the expense of the elevator spacers are not very sure, because in addition to cheapness, I do not see any advantages. Can anyone have experience using the elevator? If you install springs, shock absorbers, then the suspension moves will increase and there will be no spacers between the bridge and the spring (I think this is dangerous). Thank you in advance, as there is little information on the Toyota Tundra on the Internet.

customer_19274
    Participant

As for the elevator, I can say that all sets with springs and springs are noticeably stiffer, since there is a calculation for additional load, and to compensate for sagging. Therefore, the swing will go away, the rolls and bites, too, with a trailer better and with a load, but it will be hard to drive empty.

customer_19276
    Participant

The addition of Toyota Tundra lift kits will undoubtedly raise the vehicle’s center of gravity, resulting in less stable cornering. This is a common problem when installing, but it is mostly a matter of getting used to changing the characteristics of the vehicle. And yet, some suspension lift kits change your suspension system so seriously that they may be illegal. I advise you to read the suspension rules.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Learn more about Covid 19 here