If you need care with urgent and immediate effect please call your local branch where one of our trained advisors will be happy to help you to try and solve your problems.
I need care urgently
Asking for help can be one of the hardest things to do; nobody likes to be a burden, but there are sometimes in life where help is a necessity to get on in life. We are here to help, this is what we do and we enjoy it!
I need help & care at home
Any change can trigger the need for urgent care: You may have had a fall, a condition you have may have worsened, or existing care arrangements have simply been disrupted.
We understand how difficult sudden change can be and we do our best to be there for you, helping to fill the gap with trained, skilled and compassionate carers sent directly to a your own home with as little disruption to your existing routines as possible.
We can come to help for as long or as little as you need us.
We can also:
- Help to maintain independence by providing care within a person’s own home
- Work closely with the family to provide care
- Send a carer into a person’s own home when they have come out of hospital or are recovering from an illness
- Fill in when there’s a gap in family care arrangements
What kind of care do we provide?
- We shop, cook and serve meals
- We can be there for a chat and a cup of tea- general companionship
- We carry out general domestic duties such as cleaning, bed-making and laundry
- We help with bedtime and getting up in the morning
- Escorting to appointments
- We are there to assist in the bathroom, including shaving and continence
- We can help with medication
- Our staff are flexible to carry out many other daily tasks that you may struggle to deal with