This summer we want carer’s and customers to get out and about (safely) exploring your home and surrounding areas.
WIN a £50 ‘Red Letter Day’ Voucher to spend on an adventure of your choice!
This summer we want you to #ExploreYourHome, whether its a trip to the garden centre, a local attraction, botanical gardens or the seaside, we want you to share your day with us. We want to see pictures, videos and selfies of our fantastic customers and carer’s enjoying their local surroundings.
How to get involved:
Step 1: We want to see pictures, videos and selfies of our fantastic customers and carers enjoying their local surroundings.
Step 2: Post your pictures on social media and share it with us by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, with the hashtag #ExploreYourHome Or, send your photo (PNG, JPEG, PDF) to [email protected] Including the name of the carer and customer featured in the image and where the picture/ video was taken!
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any photos emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus Social media.
2. The prize for two winners will consist of 2 x £50 vouchers for the winning entry submitted by the carer and customers featured on the entry. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team.
8. The winner will be contacted via the social media or email account used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our social media and/or website.
9. The Judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition will run until 5:00pm on Tuesday 31st August 2021.
11. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
12. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing team, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Telford, TF1 6QJ