COMPETITION - Bloom-In-Care with Kare Plus
Thursday, April 8th, 2021 | Uncategorized
Now the flowers are in bloom and spring is upon us, it is time to take the beautiful colours of nature, and get a little creative! Send flowers in bloom via a photograph, sculpture, drawing or even cross-stitch... anything which celebrates the amazing colours and full bloom of spring!
Win a 3 months subscription to Bloom&Wild!
How to enter:
Step 1: Send flowers in bloom via a picture, sculpture, a cross stitch, anything which celebrates the amazing colours and full bloom of our spring to [email protected] The winner will be the most creative flower in bloom, chosen by our Kare Plus Marketing Team and will win a 3 month subscription to Bloom and Wild!
Step 2: Upload a photo of your design and share it with us by tagging us on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram, with the hashtag #BloomInCare. Or, send your photo (PNG, JPEG, PDF) to [email protected] including the name of the artist, age and where they are from!
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture of your design on our Social Media. We will accept entries from anyone working in healthcare or being cared for; the Kare Plus workforce, customers, clients and families.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any photos may also be uploaded on the Kare Plus social media platforms.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a 3 month subscription to Bloom and Wild worth £65. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless stated otherwise.
6. The prize can only be sent to a valif UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team.
8 The winner will be contacted via the social media or the email account used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our social media and/or website.
10. The competition will run until 5pm on Thursday 13th May 2021.
11. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
12. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing team, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Telford, TF1 6QJ