#HELPEGGY With Kare Plus Easter Competition
Thursday, March 4th, 2021 | Competition Time!
#HELPEGGY With Kare Plus
Eggy, our resident Egghead has lost all sense of style during lockdown and needs your help choosing a post-lockdown outfit! Whether you’d like to base it off a real person or just come up with something completely random, go ahead! Come to Eggy’s rescue! (Oh and by the way, the less sensible, the better!)
How To Enter:
1. Design your own style for Eggy
2. Take a photo and upload it on social media with the hashtag #helpeggy or you can send it to [email protected]
3. We will decide the winner and contact you via the platform you submitted your design to. We can then send out your Chocolate-Filled Easter Hamper!
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any photos emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus Social media.
2. The prize for one winner consists of Kare Plus Easter hamper brimmed with a variety of chocolates and more.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team.
8. The winner will be contacted via the social media or emailaccount used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our social media and/or website.
9. The Judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition will run until 5.00pm on 31st March 2021.
11. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
12. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing team, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Telford, TF1 6QJ
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture on our Social Media. We will accept entries from anyone working in healthcare or being cared for; the Kare Plus workforce, customers, clients and families.