#ShareKare with Kare Plus Valentines Competition!
Thursday, January 14th, 2021 | Uncategorized
#ShareKare via a photo this Valentines for a chance to win a Hotel Chocolat. Hamper!
With another National lockdown starting off the year 2021, we thought we would add a little fun by launching our #ShareKare photo competition. This contest is to celebrate the love and kindness that continues to grow, even during the pandemic. With Valentines day quickly approaching, why not take part! Whether you have the love of a partner, friend, family member, colleague or receive care by our Kare Plus key workers we'd love you to join in!
Take a photo of: you and your loved one, you and your carer(s), you and your customer(s), you and your colleague(s) and add a caption which tells us why you care for or love them!
The winning captioned photo will simply demonstrate the care and love derived from human interaction, especially during these challenging times.
Upload your photo and caption to Facebook and tag the Kare Plus Facebook page, along with the hashtag #KareShare. Or, send your photo (PNG, JPEG, PDF) with your caption to [email protected] Including the names of the individuals in the photo.
#ShareKare with Kare Plus!
By submitting your entry to us you are agreeing to Kare Plus using the picture on our Social Media. We will accept entries from anyone working in healthcare or being cared for; the Kare Plus workforce, customers, clients and families.
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email and social media. Any photos emailed will be uploaded to Kare Plus Social media.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a Hotel Chocolate Hamper to the value of £40. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity and will do so in writing at time of notification of prize.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK and Ireland (perhaps Ireland run their own using this format?) residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
7. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team.
8. The winner will be contacted via the social media or email
account used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our social media and/or website.
9. The Judge's decision is final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The competition will run until 4.00pm on 12th February 2021.
11. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
12. Promoter: Kare Plus Marketing team, Edward James House, Hadley Park East, Telford, TF1 6QJ