Win a £100 voucher in our Christmas Competition
Thursday, October 13th, 2016 | Uncategorized
It may only be the start of another school year and summer has barely left us, but leaves will be falling from the trees and nights will be drawing in (even) more in just a couple of weeks – with Autumn now officially underway.
With that in mind, it helps make us talking about Christmas a little bit more bearable. Hopefully though, as we won’t be selling Christmas specials or putting a Rudolph nose on our logo (yet), you won’t mind reading on and getting involved with this year’s Kare Plus Christmas Card Competition.
Whether you’re young, old, a nurse, carer, customer or never even heard of Kare Plus before, we want you to design our Christmas card for 2016!
Last year’s theme was thoughtfulness, kindness and caring, and the winner was Jaime, who designed the reindeer ‘Helping Hands’ card below.
This year we want you to design and name a card based on friendship and giving and the winner will receive a £100 Argos voucher!
So get designing!
How to enter
You can enter your designs via social media, email or post.
Simply upload a picture of your card design and name to our Facebook page or Twitter, with the hashtag #KarePlusXmasCard
Send your picture to [email protected] including your design’s name, your name and contact number.
Post a picture or scan of your image and the name of your design, with your name and contact number to the address below:
Kare Plus, 8th Floor, The Plaza One, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4NT
Deadline: Midday, Friday 18th November 2016
Terms & Conditions
1. Entries to this competition will be accepted only via email, post and social media. Any designs received will be uploaded to Kare Plus' Social Media and other forms of marketing.
2. The prize for one winner consists of a framed print of the card and a £100 Argos gift voucher. There is no cash alternative. The prize winner agrees to post-promotion publicity.
3. Entry to the competition is restricted to one entry per person.
4. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
5. Competition is open to UK residents only unless otherwise stated.
6. Entrants under the age of 12 will require written permission of their parents or guardian to confirm acceptance of the prize and agreement to post-promotion publicity.
7. Prize can only be sent to a valid UK mainland address unless otherwise stated.
8. The winner(s) will be chosen by the Kare Plus judging team as the best entry for a Kare Plus Christmas card.
9. The winner will be contacted via the social media or email account used to contact Kare Plus. The winner's name will be displayed on our website, in Kare Plus marketing and on the cards when printed.
10. The Judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. The competition will run until midday on 18th November 2016.
12. Kare Plus is compliant with the Data Protection Act 1998. Our policy is such that we will not pass on your details to any third party.
13. Promoter: Kare Plus, 8th Floor, The Plaza One, Ironmasters Way, Telford, TF3 4NT