Why a Kare Plus nurse is more than “just” an agency nurse
Wednesday, April 13th, 2016 | Nursing
Ever heard the phrase “just an agency nurse”? Well Kare Plus nurses are so much more than that. Our nurses behold a whole array of professional, social and organisational skills that allow them to work efficiently, seek out the best career opportunities and provide oustanding care for hundreds, if not thousands, of patients.
All of Kare Plus’ nurses:
- Have the confidence to go to new environments
- Can meet and interact with new team members immediately
- Observe and experience all the best practices from a variety of sources and utilise them in their vocation, and in a variety of settings.
- Spot slowly developing diseases which patients’ regular nurses may struggle to spot or even miss
- Identify areas for positive change
- Offer a fresh approach and new ideas
So our nurses are not just agency nurses. They are the most multi-skilled, professional nurses around, who care whole-heartedly that the nursing care delivered is with continuity and trust.