At Kare Plus this advanced route of diversification is the step allowing customers who receive elderly care support to move over onto provision of complex care as their care needs increase. This may be due to illness, hospitalisation, degeneration, or increasing care needs.
Our Services Include (but are not limited to):
- Personal care including optimum positioning
- Continence care including Supra pubic / urinary catheter care
- Wound care
- Chest physiotherapy
- Enteral feeding
- PEG feeding
- Stoma care
- Gastrostomy feeding
- Nasopharyngeal suctioning
- Oral suctioning
- Vaginal pessaries
- Speech and language training
- Seizure training including rectal diazepam training
- Bowel management including bowel evacuation
- Oxygen therapy / nebulizer/ Saturation levels
- Some ventilation and tracheostomy care
- Degenerative dementia care / Complex
- Clinical observations
- End of life care pathways including opioid care
We are TDDI registered, enabling us to provide the best advanced care that you or your loved one needs.
Please contact us today to enquire about our services and find out more information.