Are you a Healthcare Assistant or Support Worker with experience supporting service users with learning disabilities or physical or mental health needs? Kare Plus is one of the fastest-growing Care brands in the country and we are currently looking to recruit Support Workers to provide cover to a number of our clients located in Crawley, Redhill, Oxted, Haywards Heath, East Grinstead and surrounding areas.
Opportunities are available with a variety of clients providing specialist care for autism, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and mental health needs, whether children, young adults or adults.
Our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times.
What you’ll be doing:
Your role will vary depending on the client and their needs, however, the main focus will be on delivering hands-on person-centered care to service users. This will include:
- Maintaining a high standard of care for our customers in a range of settings, from those in a dedicated supported living residential home supporting 4-6 service users, to larger specialist units providing care for those with complex needs
- Creating activities and supporting with daily tasks including personal care tasks such as support with dressing, assisting with their meals, and managing their personal hygiene needs
- Assisting the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
- Supporting our customers to maintain their dignity and independence in a way that fits not only their care needs but also their personal preferences
Various shifts are available, including days, evenings, and nights. You have the flexibility to work to suit your needs, whether you are just looking for one or two regular shifts per week for those who are looking to work full time.
Why Kare Plus?
Established in 1989, Kare Plus is one of the UK’s longest-established healthcare staffing solutions companies. With 60+ branches in the UK, we specialize in supplying nurses, healthcare assistants and ancillary staff to private and public healthcare establishments. The support our staff provide is essential to maintaining the safety and quality of patient care.
Kare Plus Crawley is conveniently located next to Reigate train station, providing local staffing solutions to our customers based in Reigate, Redhill, Oxted, Horley, Crawley, East Grinstead and Haywards Heath.
As a member of the Kare Plus team you will receive:
- Competitive rates of pay, offering you a chance to maximise your income
- Access to a Blue Light Discount Card (for retail, restaurants, days out, etc.)
- A digital registration process
- Work in your local area, with shift times to suit your needs
- Free uniform and DBS
- Refer a friend scheme
- A variety of settings, offering you the opportunity to specialise in a particular area or to build experience across a range of clients
- Free training and ongoing development
- A friendly team, striving to fulfil your work needs
- 24/7 on-call support team
Who we’re looking for:
- To become a Support Worker with Kare Plus, you will need at least 3 months of paid experience as a Support Worker within the last 5 years in the UK.
- Because we always put our customers first, you will need to have great communication skills both in interacting with those you are caring for and working with others involved in providing care.
- You’re respectful and possess a highly compassionate nature which means you are willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best possible care. You have a real sense of pride in your work and the difference you can make to our customers and their loved ones.
Finally, you will give your best at all times and constantly represent yourself, our customers and the interests of Kare Plus at all times.