View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: 68AE0W4Z7VG6
£20 - £28 ? string:? string:? string:? string:? object:null ? ? ? ? ?
Start Date: 2017-08-08
Benefit: Revalidation support, Weekly Pay, Regular Work, Various Settings
Kare Plus Wirral/Liverpool is recruiting RGN’s & RMN’s
Are you looking to work flexibly to suit your needs and family commitments?
If the answer is yes, then Kare Plus Wirral/Liverpool is offering you the perfect opportunity.
Shifts will vary from Earlies, Lates, Long days, and Nights.
You must have:
• Valid NMC Pin number
• At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (within the last 2 years in the UK)
• Able to provide 2 references at least one from your current/previous employer
About the job;
As a nurse within Kare Plus, what will your role will be.
Varied, but the main focus will be on delivering hands-on person centred care to our clients and will include:
• Acting as a named nurse
• Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
• Assessing care needs
• Putting together care plans and reviewing them as and when necessary
• Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
• Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect As a member of the Kare Plus team you will receive:
• 24/7 support – including monthly supervisions, support for revalidation from Dr Louise May (Qualified NMC Registrant)
• Good rates of pay
• Weekly pay
• Chance to maximise income
• Free uniform & DBS
• Loyalty and Referral bonus
• On-going training and development
Our registration is simple and quick. So without hesitation please call on 01516505500 or email [email protected] for more details.