Due to a high demand Kare Plus Aylesbury are now supplying Registered General Nurses to Private Hospitals, Residential and Care homes and also offering a variety of shifts to fit around work and other commitments.
Your role as a Registered Nurse:
- Support your line manager with day to day nursing responsibilities
- Carry out on-going assessments to determine individual needs and assist with the formulation of personal care plans
- Work closely with the residents/patients to promote greater independence and encourage a wide range of activities
- Ensure high standards of personal health hygiene.
In order to achieve this our Registered Nurses should be:
- Minimum 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- Team player
- Have a flexible attitude
- Show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be up to date with current practices, have strong leadership and management qualities and be willing to take ownership for the delivery of quality care.
- Our Nurses must hold a current registration with the NMC and have a legal right to work in the UK.