- A highly competitive starting salary with the opportunity to develop and grow your skills
- Weekly pay
- Up to £150 refer a friend Bonus!
- Employee Benefit scheme Including discounted gym membership, holidays, and high street shopping. *
- Financial monthly incentives
- Free Uniform
- DBS Refund
- Digital Registration
- Pre-booked work available – both full time and part time, including weekends and nights.
Location: Durham and the surrounding areas
At Kare Plus we are looking for enthusiastic and reliable Registered General Nurse with a minimum of six months experience in the last two years, to join our expanding team.
As one of the nation’s leading healthcare providers, Kare Plus is looking to hire and develop the very best workforce in the industry.
What you will be doing:
As a Registered Nurse working with the Kare Plus Durham team, you will be working within the NMC guidelines to support clients with a wide range of complex and acute illnesses. This will include administering medication, assessing, and implementing customers’ care requirements and assisting customers to fulfil their day-to-day lives and maximise their potential.
With access to a wide variety of care settings, your experience, skills and understanding of a wide range of illnesses and care needs will be utilised during your time with Kare Plus.
You will have the opportunity to work with many different customers throughout the region, providing you with the opportunity to develop new skills and work in different environments. We can offer you full or part time work across early, day, evening and nights shifts, 7 days a week.
What we are looking for:
You will need some experience in a care environment as a Registered General Nurse, with at least six months experience within the last two years.
Because we always put our customers first, you will need to have great communication skills both in interacting with those you are caring for and working with others involved in providing the care.
A real sense of pride in your work and the difference you can make to our customers and their loved ones.
You will need to be respectful and possess a highly compassionate nature that means you are willing to go above and beyond to deliver the best care possible.
Finally, you will always give your best and constantly represent yourself, our customers, and the interests of Kare Plus at all times.
What else will you need to join our team? You will need:
- Qualified RGNs/RMNs
- Hold a valid NMC PIN number
- 2 Professional references
- Previous experience working as a Nurse
- Minimum of 6 months experience within the past 2 years
- Undergo an enhanced DBS Check
- Driving Licence & Vehicle (Not essential)
- Must be eligible to work in the UK
If you would like more information, please call the office – 0191 368 0001 and ask for Roo.