View the latest care jobs here
Kettering and surrounds
Job Ref: OW6V1HNI3ZIP
£17 to £26
Start Date: 2017-07-04
Benefit: weekly pay, free online training, 24/7 support, flexible shifts, variety of care settings and more
Opportunities for RGN’s in the Rugby and Kettering area!
Are you an experienced Registered General Nurse?
Are you an RGN looking to work as per your flexibility along with Excellent Rates of Pay?
Kare Plus is one of the fastest growing Care brands in the country and we are currently looking to recruit experienced and qualified Registered General Nurses to provide cover to a number of our clients located across Kettering, Corby and Rugby.
Differing levels of support are available including long-term care, nursing care, convalescence and respite, palliative care and specialist care for older people with dementia or physical disabilities. Whether providing long or short-term care that includes convalescence, respite and palliative care, our focus is on providing the highest quality service at all times. Is yours?
The shifts will vary from Earlies, Long days, Lates and Nights. This is to offer you flexibility to suit your needs and family commitments.
You must have:
• Valid NMC Pin • At least 6 months of clinical experience as a Registered Nurse (within the last 2 years in the UK) • Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current / previous employer
About the job:
So, as a nurse within Kare Plus, what will your role be? It will be varied but the main focus will be on delivering hands-on person centred care to our service users and will include:
• Acting as a named nurse
• Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
• Assessing care needs
• Putting together care plans and reviewing them as and when necessary
• Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
• Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
As a member of the Kare Plus team you will receive:
Our registration is simple and quick! So without hesitation please call on 07825 307 451 / 01788 422 422 or email [email protected] for more details.