Kare Plus was established in 1989 and today is recognised as one of the UK’s fastest growing healthcare providers. Kare Plus Is one of the largest providers of Healthcare Assistants and Nurses in the UK and we are currently recruiting for a number of care homes residential homes, hospitals and supported living in and around the Buckinghamshire area.
- Acting as a named nurse
- Administering, reviewing and monitoring medications
- Assessing care needs
- Putting together care plans and reviewing them as and when necessary
- Supervising the care team to ensure that the shift runs smoothly and efficiently
- Promoting choice, independence, dignity and respect
A full DBS disclosure will be required at the time of registration.Temporary work, Flexible hours to suit your life style, day and night shifts covering 7 day week. Full time and part time hours available.Competitive hourly rate/ weekly pay. In order to be considered for this job you need to have the following:
- You will need to be a qualified Registered Nurse with a current NMC registration.
- Right to work in UK
- At least 6 months recent experience in UK in a nursing role in the last 2 year
- You must be able to communicate effectively ability to understand and be understood.
Applicants with drivers license and have access to a car preferred but not required.
• Excellent rates of pay
• Free award winning training
Kare Plus Oxford loyalty scheme for free uniform & DBS renewal
Please contact us on 01865 922 449 if you have further questions.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £28.00 to £40.00 /hour