Introduction to Kare Plus
Kare Plus is a prominent provider of high-quality nursing, homecare and healthcare services. With a prestigious history in the sector and well-established links with numerous national healthcare organisations; we empower franchise owners to make a positive difference across local communities, on a national scale.
Established in 1989, Kare Plus has almost 30 years’ experience in providing a wide range of healthcare services. We specialise in supplying nurses, healthcare assistants and ancillary staff to private and public healthcare establishments, such as hospitals, nursing homes and medical centres. The support our staff provide is essential to maintaining the safety and quality of patient care.
Kare Plus also provides tailored homecare services to local communities across the UK all provided by taking a person-cantered approach. Our approach to care means our service meets the diverse needs and preferences of people living in our community and subsequently promotes wellbeing.
Kare Plus believes the future lies with the quality and performance of our franchise owners and our vision is to become the market leader in the provision of healthcare services. This will be achieved by recruiting and working closely with franchise owners, and by integrating new services into our model so that we can always meet the ever-changing requirements of the healthcare sector.
Senior Recruitment consultants work at the head of the recruitment team, building a successful and driven unit with the responsibility of effectively delegating prospecting and account managing of new and existing clients: They are responsible for overseeing the resourcing of high calibre candidates and matching to temporary or permanent positions with client companies.
Senior Recruitment consultants will motivate their team in innovative ways to attract customers and candidates alike. They will lead by example in all recruitment activities including marketing, networking, compliance, candidate activation and client aftercare.
(Note: In addition to these functions, employees are required to carry out such duties as may reasonably be required).
The role is demanding, diverse and involves, but is not limited to;
- understanding and working within the structure and ethos of the Kare Plus group
- working in line with the Kare Plus’s mission, vision, values.
- build and manage an efficient consultancy desk
- build and manage a market and resourcing service
- have an active client facing role, while managing specific key accounts
- work closely with other departments within the business to maintain vision, values and needs
- use sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking in order to attract new business and new clients whilst developing existing.
- ensure each recruitment assignment is delivered to budget and to Client expectation
- work with senior management to set, meet and exceed team KPI’s and revenue targets
- organise and initiate the negotiation of contracts
- head hunting identifying exceptional candidates, some of who may already be in work, to meet the relevant service or client requirements
- interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client companies
- oversee and where necessary conduct Interviews and selection
- visiting key clients where required to build and develop relationships;
- developing a good understanding of clients, what they do, the healthcare industry, their work culture and environment;
- acting as first point of contact for clients, accurately recording their expectations for the position, the salary and benefits offered, and the responsibilities of the role;
- advertising vacancies by drafting and placing adverts in a wide range of media, for example newspapers, websites, magazines, etc.
- negotiating all the Terms and Conditions between key candidates and clients prior to the start of their employment in agreement with HQ guidelines.
- working towards and exceeding targets that may relate to the number of candidates placed, a value to be billed to clients or business leads generated;
- reviewing recruitment policies to ensure effectiveness of selection techniques and recruitment programmes;
- professionally welcoming staff and visitors to the office;
- manage and communicate business diary effectively
- adhere to office systems/processes and quality standards as directed; take part in the business on-call on a rostered basis and in line with the requirements of the business.
If you have proven track record in developing and maintaining agency business. Then please apply for this position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £25,000.00 to £50,000.00 /year