View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: XO83GVF4I1G7
Start Date: 2017-06-26
Benefit: full-time/ part time/ Adhoc
•Looking for a company which is growing?
•Passionate about elderly care?
•Looking to be a nursing specialist in your field?
•Located in the Sunderland and its surrounding areas?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Kare Plus is the right path for you…..
Kare Plus- one of the largest healthcare organizations in the UK is looking for Registered General Nurses to work in a variety of settings such as Nursing Homes and specialist homes on a shift basis!
We pride ourselves on our long standing candidate relationships, some of our current staff have been with us from the beginning. Come and join Kare Plus, we are a franchising company that has been operating & continuously expanding for over 25 years.
To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
1. A minimum 6 months UK experience in the last 2 years.
2. Newly qualified Nurses must have completed and passed their 6 month Preceptorship.
3. Have excellent communication skills.
4. Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
5. Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
6. Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
In return we offer the lucky candidate:
Kare Plus takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you today!!
Our registration process is simple and quick! So do not prolong your application any longer, register your interest with our team today on 0191 5801005 or email us at [email protected]
Hope to hear from you soon!