View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: 0000000
£10 Per Hour
Start Date: 2022-05-20
? string:? string:? string:? string: ? ? ? ?
Benefit: Full training provided.
Homecare Worker needed to provide personal care and social support to a physically disabled client in Wallasey, Wirral. Shift Patterns are 7.00-8.30am; and 3.30-5.30pm or 5.00-5.30pm on alternate nights.
· Personal care; helping the client get up in the morning
· Administering medication (NB – clinical tasks will be handled by District Nurses)
· Help getting dressed/undressed
· Supervision transferring to and from wheelchair
· Help getting around to work/social appointments
Full current driving licence and access to a car is an advantage.
The ideal candidate will be experienced (full training will also be provided), efficient, flexible, patient, friendly and have a good sense of humour.