Reporting to; Registered Care Manager and Management team.
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person centred approach.
- To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy and fulfillment
- To maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their relatives and community health professionals.
- To actively support other Care Workers and work as a team member
- To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and Kare Plus policies, procedures and guidelines
- To promote a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring the good reputation of Kare Plus at all times
You must have a valid driving license and be able to work alternate weekends. A minimum of 1 evening a week is required.