Location: Our office covers Romford, Hornchrurch, Dagenham, Rainham, Chadwell Heath, Gidea Park and Upminster.
Excellent pay rates £9.00 to £12.50 per hour
- Are you looking for flexible local work?
- Do you have a caring nature?
- Are you a studying Healthcare and need work experience?
- Looking for weekday or weekend work?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then register with Kare Plus Romford today!
About us: Kare Plus is a market leading care company, which delivers outstanding home care support and services into the local community. We currently have a high demand for Home Care Assistants within our local area.
Benefits of being a Home Care Assistant: Kare Plus offers you the opportunity to utilise and develop your skills in different environments and provide on-going support and training to continue your personal development.
- 24/7 support from local friendly office
- Good rates of pay (plus mileage)
- Weekly pay (in arrears)
- Flexibility - based on times to suit your needs
- Work in your local area
- On-going career development Level 2/3 qualifications
- Care Certificate training
- On-going support and refresher training
- Company Pension
- Provide excellent Home Care services to service users, ensuring they maintain their dignity whilst promoting their independence.
- Home Care Assistants support home residents/service users with care needs such as personal care, light domestic, and social activities.
What we would look for: No previous experience necessarily required, as we are looking for caring, and compassionate Home Care Assistants to support adults living at home with a range of needs. You will receive training and support, in order to deliver personal care services and make a real difference to people needing care at home.
Some of our best staff have had no formal experience but have had experience of caring for a family member or loved one. We are looking for dedicated staff to work Weekdays, Weekends or Mornings/Evenings. To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
- Excellent communication skills, positive attitude, hardworking and a team player.
- The ability to adapt to different environments, respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
- Good time management, Reliable and caring nature.
- Able to provide contact details for 2 professional references.
- Enhanced DBS check to be completed (if Update Service not already held).
- The right to live and work in the UK.
Kare Plus takes its reputation as a caring company very seriously, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion.
So, if you're looking for extra hours or flexible hours to suit your lifestyle, please contact us today!