We are seeking individuals that are caring, compassionate and reliable, with a good work ethic to support people within their own homes and assist them to be happy and safe, while providing high quality care.
Kare Plus Portsmouth are looking to expand our team of excellent Home Care Workers in the Fareham, Gosport & surrounding
Previous experience within a Healthcare role is not essential, as we will provide you with training and support to gain experience and confidence.
The role of a Home Care Worker can be varied every day, as everybody has different needs and requirements, and we strongly agree with person-centred care.
Duties can include, but are not limited to;
- Assisting with personal care, washing, bathing, toileting and dressing.
- Meal preparation and monitoring fluids and food eaten.
- Administering medication.
- Safe moving and positioning procedures, using hoists, stand aids etc.
- Social and recreational activities, accompanying clients to appointments.
- Shopping trips and light domestic duties.
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional well-being, and promptly report any changes to senior staff.
What can Kare Plus offer you?
- Free in-house training with on-going career development opportunities.
- Free DBS check.
- Free uniform.
- Competitive weekly pay, enhanced at weekends and bank holidays.
- Paid mileage, holiday pay, pension scheme.
- Out of hours emergency support.
- Ability to understand and follow policies and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- UK driving licence and own transport (Essential).
- Have a caring and compassionate nature.
- A desire to serve the local community.
- A desire to make a difference to others lives.
- Every other weekend
- 2 Evenings a week
If you would like to find out more, please apply today! One of the team will happily contact you to discuss the role further and book you in for an initial chat/interview.