View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: 6SUH8SA41O8N
From £7.65 - £11
Start Date: 2017-07-04
Benefit: weekly pay, free online training, 24/7 support, flexible shifts, variety of care settings and more
Carer (Healthcare Assistant) –
Create your future with Kare Plus Swansea…
Kare Plus is one of the largest healthcare organisations in the UK and is looking for LOCAL Carers, Support Workers, Personal Assistants and Healthcare Assistants to work in a variety of LOCAL settings such as care homes, convalescence and respite, palliative care and specialist care for adults and older people with dementia, physical or mental disabilities or learning disabilities.
Your role will include but will not be limited to:
· Be involved in maintaining and developing a high standard of care by being aware of their individual needs and care programmes.
· Report to the senior in charge if any information given by the resident/patient or relative, and any incident or observation which may affect their physical or mental well-being.
· Provide practical assistance to the resident/patient, where needed, in carrying out everyday living tasks including personal care, washing and dressing, food preparation and assistance, whilst encouraging them to develop their daily living skills.
· To help to provide an environment which is helpful to people with varied and complex needs realising their potential to live as independently as they can find possible.
· Be actively involved with the day to day routine in individual and group activities.
· Practice within a legal framework encompassing statutory, organisational policy and guidelines.
To join our ever expanding team, YOU’LL NEED:
And in return YOU’LL GET:
Kare Plus takes its reputation as a Caring company very seriously indeed, and constantly looks to recruit individuals who have that same burning dedication and passion for their chosen vocation. Being a carer isn’t a job, it’s a calling.
Working for Kare Plus can be a flexible, empowering, and an exciting career boost. So if you would like any information or discuss the role in more detail, contact us today!
FACEBOOK: Kare Plus Swansea TWITTER: @KarePlusSwansea
EMAIL: [email protected] TELEPHONE:01792721720