View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: C2Q8VGWM0EEW
Start Date: 2017-07-04
Benefit: Care in your local community, Fully funded training, paid holidays, FREE uniform & PPE
Position: Community/Home Care Workers
Location: Rochdale and surrounding areas
PAY: Competitive rate / Enhanced Bank Holiday Rates
FULL & PART TIME positions available.
Working for Kare Plus Oldham YOU GET:
• Full Training Provided
• Working Hours to suit Including: Mornings, Evenings and Weekends
• Fully Funded Care Certificate
• Free Uniform & PPE
• Fully Funded NVQ in Health and Social Care Available
• Paid Holidays
• Long Term Established Clients
• Consistent Daily Care Calls
• Weekly Pay
We are employing walkers and drivers within the community.
Experience is preferred, but NOT essential as we provide an excellent on-going training programme, we will also assist you to achieve a QCF Level 2 in Health and Social Care.
If you believe you have what it takes to make a real difference to someone then contact us today by calling 0161 974 0711 or click 'apply'.