An important opportunity is now available for an efficient and organized Home Care Coordinators join a prominent provider of high-quality homecare and healthcare services. Kare Plus provides tailored homecare services to local communities across the UK all provided by taking a person-centered approach. We are looking for a two Home Care Coordinators to help lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team in Leyton.
The role of the Home Care Coordinator is to ensure the continuity of care while actively promoting the services that the business offers, through face to face and telephone communication: Ensuring the services has a sufficient recruitment pipeline to meet enquiries and developing opportunities with potential clients to increase the profile of the service across the territory.
We expect you to be a committed Care Coordinator who is passionate about providing the highest quality service. You’ll need to be passionate about what you do, and that means leading by example. You’ll need to be well organised, be able work on your own initiative and make decisions, whilst working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team. You will have the ability to work under pressure with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Manage the activities of a workforce ensuring that the needs of customers or clients within each of their designated areas are met.
- Support in the day to day activities within the Home Care teams or as the needs of the business dictates.
- Ensuring that our customers lives are enhanced by the strength of a well-managed, reliable & stable care team.
- Providing a crucial link between the customer, the care teams and any other parties involved.
- Organising care worker rotas to minimise changes to the service and travel between customer’s homes
- Responding efficiently to day to day changes in the care and support packages
- Handling incoming Home Care enquiries in conjunction with the relevant teams via telephone, online enquiries and face to face recommendations or referrals.
- Qualification and follow up on current and historical enquiries to ensure maximum number of conversions from enquiry.
- Identify and follow up all new business opportunities including local authority and social workers.
- Understanding of The Essential Outcomes of Safety & Health Act 2008
- Implement action to meet and maintain Care standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams, liaising where required with other healthcare professionals, family members or representatives to ensure continuity of quality care provision.
- Ability to deliver high standards of care
- Ensure that customers are protected and that their dignity is always maintained
- Alternative weekend work and on-call one day a week
- Full flexibility to meet the demands of the service
- Experience of supervising within the Home Care Profession
- Home Care Coordinator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Care Work experience: 1 year (Required)
Qualifications / Experience
- Professional Qualification in Health and Social Care Leadership at level 3 or above and demonstrable experience of working successfully within the sector
- Full time permanent job with pension scheme and holiday entitlement
- On-going training and developments - Free Care Certificate Training Career opportunities
- Part of a friendly working team and 24/7 on-call support team
- Promotion from within culture
Full Job description can be provided upon request
Reference ID: CareCoordinator x 2
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,000.00 to £24,000.00 /year
- Care Work Experience: 1 year (Required)
- Leyton, Greater London (Preferred)