We are urgently recruiting for experienced Health Care Assistants/HCA's to work at one of our clients establishments in Central Newport.
As a HCA you will be supporting our clients to fulfil their day-to-day lives and maximise their potential. Your day-to-day duties will include an interesting and wide variation of tasks such as general personal care tasks and offering companionship and personal support, including individual healthcare support and also some domestic duties. We always ensure, as much as possible, that each customer feels part of their own care delivery and that our highly trained team is completely engaged with each individual customer.
Within this role you will also be required to help our clients maintain relationships with other residents, family members and other members of the care team, as well as supporting them to take part in regular activities and events in order for them to lead a fulfilling lifestyle.
We can offer you full or part time work long days, early and late shifts, as well as night shifts also. These shifts are available 7 days a week.
In Return for Working with us, we will give you:
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Weekly Pay
- Pre-Booked Work
- Free KP Uniform
- Days, Nights, Evenings and Weekends available
- 24 Hours Support from Knowledgable Team Members
- Fast Track Recruitment Process(you can be out working in a matter of days)
- Industry Leading Staff Reward Programme
What You Need To Have:
- Minimum of 6 Months Experience Working In Care Within The Past 2 Years(Preferably in a Care Home Setting)
- Driving licence and access to a vehicle, essential.
Application couldn't be easier, just click the "Apply Now" Button and we will get back to you ASAP.