Due to a high demand Kare Plus are now supplying Health Care and Support Workers to Private Hospitals, Residential and Care homes and also offering a variety of shifts to fit around work and other commitments.
As a Support Worker/Care Worker you will support the senior team in the running of the shift, whilst showing warmth and support to your patients/residents and their families.
Your role as a Support Worker/Health:
- Be involved in maintaining and developing a high standard of care by being aware of their individual needs and care programmes
- Report to the senior in charge if any information given by the resident/patient or relative, and any incident or observation which may affect their physical or mental well-being
- Provide practical assistance to the resident/patient, where needed, in carrying out everyday living tasks whilst encouraging them to develop their daily living skills
- To help to provide an environment which is helpful to people with varied and complex needs realising their potential to live as independently as they can find possible
- Be actively involved with the day to day routine in individual and group activities
- Practice within a legal framework encompassing statutory, organisational policy and guidelines.
In order to achieve this our Support Workers/Health Care Assistants should:
- Have a minimum 6 months experience within the last 2 years
- Team player
- Have a flexible attitude
- Show empathy and a desire to make a difference.
- Be up to date with current practices
- Have a legal right to work in the UK.