Are you looking for a job where you have FULL control over when you work? With Kare Plus you decide what shifts you accept and what days you work.
YOU TAKE CONTROL - you pick how many hours you would like a week, don't want to work weekends? NO PROBLEM! - Only want one or two shifts to fit in around another job or childcare? NO PROBLEM! - Do you want 50+ hours a week? ALSO NO PROBLEM! You tell us when YOU want to work!
Kare Plus, is a premium healthcare agency in the UK, and we are currently recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant to cover shifts for our care home and nursing home clients based in Birmingham and the surrounding areas.
Why Work for Kare Plus?
· Excellent pay of up to £13 per hour with further enhancements on Bank Holidays. Our staff are better paid then those working in permanent healthcare positions.
· Weekly Pay – Get paid every Friday, it’s probably no surprise we pay our staff excellent rates, but on top of that we also offer the perk of weekly pay. This means a regular cash flow to boost your monthly earnings and easier money management.
· Potential wages between £350 - £650 per week
· Free training – We invest in our workers and therefore, we cover the costs for you to do the necessary training required. (Practical and online training provided)
· Work in your local area – We have work covering the whole of Birmingham
· Consistent and Regular work always available (On average our agency workers pick up 48 Hours a week)
· Devoted support team available 24/7 - Our office staff are always there to assist you and provide necessary support.
· Work life balance - Working with us provides you with more freedom to pick and choose your shifts. We are better equipped to meet your needs and can accommodate the shifts you are available for.
· More Variety - Agency work provides staff with more day-to-day variety with different working environments and patients from shift to shift. You will gain a wider level of experience, working with different types of patients with varying needs.
· You Can Do Both - There are many healthcare assistants who choose to work as a permanent member of staff while picking up agency shifts outside of their normal work routine. This is a great way to pick up some extra hours to simply bulk up your monthly earnings by working an extra shift here and there.
· No minimum or maximum hours – When you contact us, you can specify exactly how much work you’re after; this may one shift a month, three a week or even a full 40+ hours a week.
· You will meet new people - Work is an essential part of many people’s lives, so enjoying what you do is vital to your success and happiness. A huge part of enjoying your work life is enjoying who you’re working with and here at Kare Plus you get the opportunity to constantly meet new people in the various settings we have shifts available. Best of all though, if you find you particularly enjoy working with your colleagues in one setting, let us know and we will strive to arrange all future shifts there for you.
Requirements for this role
We can only consider a Healthcare Assistant with:
· Right to work in the UK
· Minimum 6 months paid UK professional experience in the social care sector within the past 5 years.
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
· Driving license and access to a vehicle is desirable but not essential
· Reliable, caring with a friendly approach, work well on their own and within a team
· Compassionate and empathetic values towards service users’ needs and choices.
As a Health Care Assistant, you will be required to assist and support the client’s wide range of needs, illness and disabilities.
Typical duties you can expect on a daily basis will include:
· Personal care to both male and female clients
· Assisting with eating and drinking
· Manual handling
· Encouraging independence and maintaining dignity.
You will be working within residential and nursing homes in your local area.
The care homes and nursing homes we work with provide care services for people who are suffering from a mixture of health issues.
There are various shift patterns available for a Healthcare Assistant which include:
· Early (8am – 2pm) & Late (2pm – 8pm)
· Long Days (8am – 8pm)
· Nights (8pm – 8am)
· Weekend and weekday shifts
We supply to over 100 Care homes / Nursing Homes per week, so your choices of work are endless. We guarantee to fill your boots with work and get you earning a fantastic wage!!
Here at Kare Plus, we provide ongoing healthcare training and continued professional development to all our staff. We make sure all our staff are all treated in a respectful way. We appreciate all their effort and dedication in making a difference in someone’s life.
If you have the correct documents, we can have you compliant and working within 48 hours!
Click Apply now and attach your current CV to become part of an exciting and dynamic team working hard to deliver an excellent standard of care across Birmingham.