View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: NZGJICHN1G6B
Start Date: 2017-07-04
Benefit: weekly pay, free online training, 24/7 support, flexible shifts, variety of care settings and more
•Looking for a company which is growing?
•Passionate about elderly care?
•Looking to be a healthcare professional in your field?
•Located in the Weybridge area or its surrounding areas?
If the answer to these questions is yes, then Kare Plus is the right path for you…..
To become a fully-fledged member of the Kare Plus team you must have the following requirements:
1. A minimum 6 months UK experience in the last 2 years.
2. Have excellent communication skills.
3. Have the ability to adapt to different healthcare environments.
4. Works well in stressful situations and able to respond effectively to challenging situations.
5. Respects people's equality, diversity and rights.
In return we offer the lucky candidate:
Our registration process is simple and quick! So do not prolong your application any longer, register your interest with our team today on 01932 300 350 or email us at [email protected]
Alternatively, visit our website and apply using our online application form or request a call back from our recruitment team.