An important opportunity is now available for an efficient and organised Field Care Supervisor to join a prominent provider of high-quality homecare and healthcare services.
Kare Plus Wirral provides tailored homecare services to local communities across the UK all provided by taking a person-cantered approach.We are looking for a Field Care Supervisor to help lead and motivate our Domiciliary Care Team covering Wirral and the surrounding area.
The role of the Field Care Supervisor is to supervise the assessment & delivery of quality-based Care functions within Kare Plus and support in the day to day activities within the Home Care teams as the needs of the business dictates, whilst ensuring that the reputation of the business is that of a company who provides a safe and effective service which enhances the lives of our customers.
We expect you to have a Passion about working in the community. More importantly though, you’ll need to be passionate about what you do, and that means leading by example. You’ll need to be well organised, be able work on your own initiative and make decisions, whilst working collaboratively as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Understanding of The Essential
- Outcomes of Safety & Health Act 2008
- Implement action to meet and maintain Care standards.
- Work in cooperation with members of multi-disciplinary health teams, liaising where required with other healthcare professionals, family members or representatives to ensure continuity of quality care provision.
- Ability to deliver high standards of care
- Ensure that customers are protected and that dignity is maintained at all times
- Be able to encourage a model of self-care and customer rehabilitation
- A full driving license and use of a vehicle.
- Ability to remain calm, positive and to work under pressure with professionalism, motivation and enthusiasm
- Alternative weekend work and on-call-Full flexibility to meet the demands of the serviceDesirable
- Experience of supervising within the Home Care Profession
?Field Care Supervisor: 1 year (Preferred)
Domiciliary Care: 1 year (Required)
Qualifications / Experience-Level 3 in Health & Social Care (Adults)
- Full time permanent job with pension scheme and holiday entitlement
- On-going training and developments
- Free Care Certificate Training
- Career opportunities
- Apprenticeship qualification funding
- Part of a friendly working team and 24/7 on-call support team
- Promotion from within culture
Full Job description can be provided upon request
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent. 40 hours per week
Hours: Varying shifts from 7am-10pm
Salary: £9.55 per hour
Annual Leave: 28 Days
Location: 136 Claughton Road, CH41 6EY, Birkenhead. And surrounding area.