View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: 60B8SM15BIW8
Start Date: 2017-04-18
Benefit: Expanding Brand
Description: Surrey & Sussex Healthcare T/A Kare Plus Epsom, are looking for a strong Compliance Manager to help maintain and improve the high standards already set.
Job Purpose:Maintains quality compliance by evaluating quality environment; developing quality and compliance strategies, goals, and standards; conducting audits; developing improvement plans; managing staff.Duties:
* Provides a personalised and professional service to all candidates that are required to go through the compliance process.
*Fully understands the compliance requirements for a client or framework provider and be able to clearly and confidently explain all requirements to a candidate.
* Accomplishes quality assurance compliance human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counselling, and disciplining work force; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; enforcing policies and procedures.
* Achieves quality assurance compliance operational objectives by implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; determining system improvements; implementing change.
* Meets quality assurance compliance financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances; initiating remedial and corrective actions.
* Evaluates regulatory climate by monitoring and analysing regulations, guidelines, and standards, including Support Office, CQC & UKHCA guidelines to identify potential vulnerabilities.
* Establishes quality goals and requirements by designing, organising, and promoting a quality culture; developing and disseminating standards, metrics, standard operating procedure (SOP) management, and contractor document and production records guidelines.
* Maintains quality compliance by developing and enforcing plans, programmes, policies, procedures, and SOPs; conducting audits; evaluating documentation; developing improvement plans; preparing and delivering training courses.
* Prepares compliance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising data and trends.
* Protects organisation's competitiveness by keeping information confidential.
* Updates job knowledge by tracking emerging trends in the care industry. Reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations.
* Enhances department and organisation reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: In depth Knowledge of CQC standards. Analysing Information , Decision Making, Strategic Planning, Quality Management, Supervision, People Management, Audit, Verbal Communication, Informing Others.