View the latest care jobs here
Job Ref: JOM404X9W0QL
18,000 - 19,000 Per Annum
Start Date: 2017-11-03
Kare Plus Wirral is recruiting for a full time Care Coordinator based at our head office in Birkenhead.
* To Co-ordinate, plan and manage complex staff rotas, ensuring adequate staff cover. Ensure changes are reflected as soon as possible on the rostering system.
* To Receive requests to provide domiciliary care service, and liaise with the referrer - social services, home care team or service user's families - how services can be delivered most effectively to meet the service user's needs. Ensure home visits to complete needs assessments and development of care plans are undertaken timely by field supervisors; and ensure all service user's files are accurate and up-to-date.
* To help match carers skill to client care plan, to provide best care support.
* To create and implement support plans.
* Liaise with other health-care professionals.
* Carrying out administrative tasks as required.
* Maintain the rostering, holiday schedule, billing etc for the payroll and accounting systems, ensuring they are up-to-date from an administrative, operational and billing point of view. Implement as much automation as possible to the smooth running of the operations, including carer's availability to undertake shifts.
* Provision of on-call service outside normal working hours and maintain a detailed log of all on-call activity.
* Prepared to go out on care calls when required whether as part of a package or in an emergency
*Salary is dependent on experience, £18,000 - £19,000
The Candidate should have:
* Relevant experience in domiciliary care - desired but not necessary.
* An excellent telephone manner, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills orally and in writing.
* Excellent organisation, time management and planning skills.
* Ability to approach confidential matters with discretion, sensitivity and diplomacy.
* Experience in project support and logistical planning with the ability to work independently, with minimal supervision and to remain calm in stressful situations.
If you wish to be considered for this role, please submit your CV indicating your experience or call Joan on 0151 650 5501.